THE VERBAL BRAND
- The brand name
- Tagline / Slogan
- Story telling
The verbal brand is your first interaction with your audience. If your brand speech is rooted within a positioned and differentiated brand identity, your offer will tell a catching story !
GNN, the world largest network of leading naming companis, providing latest innovative process and the best naming creators.
Need to create a Brand name, a tagline, a slogan, a storytelling? click here.
Why naming specialists ?
More than 10`000 names are daily registered, which drastically shrinks spontaneous naming approach.
The developement of a brand name must meet 4 criteria of validity:
Environment analysis, positioning strategy, bench marking
Make sure that your brand name is pronounceable on forseen markets through linguistic checks
Make sure that your brand name does not contain unwished evocations in forseen markets through semantic checks
Make sure your brand name is available and can be registered in the trademark register, is it national or international through legal checks.
More details about those subjects on our naming guide
Naming is also :
Choosing the right Trademark strategy matching your ambition and deployment of brand speech – story telling.
- Name for a product, service, range, umbrella brand
- Name for a company, new company or new name after a merger or acquisition
- Name for a label, guarantee brand or label brand with their specific strategies
- Co-branding, partnership between at least 2 different brands / companies – creating together a product/ service, etc.*
- Nominal structure, allows clarification / prioritization of your sales organization / offer- brand portfolio*
- Nominal architecture, reinforces brand identity through recognizable morphems within brand portfolio ( Nestlé, Nespresso…)*
- Slogan /Tagline : the tagline specifies the activity of a creative brand name whether the slogan express the essence / the emotional values of the brand – allows also to change a positioning without changing the name*
*For more details about the different names types, see also the naming guide or the blog where you will be able to find case studies
We have been developing names in all industries : Naming agro-business, Naming Finance / Bank, Naming FMCG, Naming luxury Naming watch business, Naming industrial environment, Naming High-tech, Naming Pharma, Naming Digital Businesses, etc…